Friday, August 7, 2009

Collage

My first project for first grade was to make a collage about me. I turned it in already, but here's one my mom made on the computer that has all the same pictures I put on mine, so you could all see what it looked like. (You can click on the picture if you want to see it bigger).




I love to play with coins. Coins, coins, coins. They are my life. I want to be a banker when I grow up so I can play with money all day.

I love water. Bath tubs, swimming pools, beaches, sprinklers, hoses, puddles, you name it, I love it.

I love to play lego Star Wars. (We don't get to play it anymore though, because it's teaching us how to fight). But I still love it. My mom found this picture of a lego Santa Claus with a light saber and I just love it.

I like to watch Blue's Clues, and I have a stuffed Blue that is getting all ragged from love (and the washing machine).

The poison dart frog is on my poster because my favorite color is blue. So my Mom googled "blue images" and this is my favorite one.

The next one is a picture of me at the pool with a net (swimming toy) over my head. It's silly and it looks freaky so I love it.

The picture of my family is on there because the teacher said I had to put it on there. I didn't want to. I do love them, don't get me wrong. But I didn't want them on my poster.

And I just love that pizza guy. He's on the collage to tell everyone that pizza is my favorite food.

1 comment:

Grandpa Chandler said...

I love the picture in the middle because it reminds me of all the fun we had when Grandma and I visited you in June.

And the pizza guy picture..when you visit maybe we can go to a restaurant with ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA.