Sunday, December 28, 2008

All About Me

This is Me:
My name is: Jacob
My age is: 5
My favorite color is: blue
My favorite food is: pizza
My favorite animal is: zebra
My favorite book is: Henry and Mudge
My favorite show is: Blue's Clues
My favorite movie is: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
My favorite thing to do is: Draw Pictures

I have: 3 brothers
I have: lots of books
I have: my own room
I have: fun at school
I have: a baby sister coming
I have: a candy cane
I have: this new blog

I play: the computer
I play: outside
I play: stories
I play: light sabers
I play: with my friends
I play: basketball at recess

I love: my 3 brothers
I love: candy canes
I love: flip flops
I love: the beach and all the sand
I love: sea shells

I want: an X-box
I want: my Daddy to come home
I want: a new house in Hawaii like Henry and Michael
I want: to always hold on to the rod
I want: to get baptized when I'm 8
I want: to see my Grandmas and Grandpas again

I can: run
I can: jump
I can: add numbers
I can: sort shapes
I can: do patterns
I can: ride a scooter
I can: skip and gallop
I can: sing songs

2 comments:

Donna said...

I know for a fact that your Grandmas and Grandpas also want to see you again, Jacob. I have had lots of fun with you and in a few weeks, when Grandpa and I come back we will spend time with you. Be thinking about what you'd like to do. TONS of LOVE, Grandma

Anonymous said...

to jacob
from Anlova
you are my friend
LOVE sara